The League of Women Voters was informed by the State of Alaska Division of Elections they are fully aware of the heavy interest in the topic of election security and have created a security FAQ and posted it to the division’s home page on the website. It is also attached here.
- What’s needed to bring voting in the US into the 21st century?
- Four senior senators have called on the largest U.S. voting machine makers to explain why they continue to sell devices with “known vulnerabilities,” ahead of upcoming critical elections
- Voting rights become a flashpoint in Georgia governor’s race
- New York Times: Supreme Court Upholds Ohio’s Purge of Voting Rolls
- May 2018 League Newsletter