The American election system is complicated, to say the least — but voting is one of the most tangible ways that each of us can shape our communities. How can we make the system more modern, inclusive and secure? Civic engagement champion Tiana Epps-Johnson shares what’s needed to bring voting in the US into the 21st century — and to get every person to the polls.
- What’s needed to bring voting in the US into the 21st century?
- Four senior senators have called on the largest U.S. voting machine makers to explain why they continue to sell devices with “known vulnerabilities,” ahead of upcoming critical elections
- Voting rights become a flashpoint in Georgia governor’s race
- New York Times: Supreme Court Upholds Ohio’s Purge of Voting Rolls
- May 2018 League Newsletter